Day 2 and doing much better. I am moving around fairly easily and the pain is not too bad. I have chosen not to take pain medicine unless it gets out of control. Without the pain medicine my digestion system should be much better this time...ha ha....The only major complaint is sleeping. I just couldn't get comfortable last night so was not able to sleep that well. However I can rest today.
Thank you for all of the support through this surgery. I have the best family/friends a girl could ask for!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awesome Jess! Thinking of you and hoping you recover quickly. You deserve it!
ReplyDeleteCheri
So glad to see you are up and blogging on your own. I must say Adam does a very good job of blogging for you! Really happy he kept us updated and so relieved you are home and doing well. Hoping to talk to you on Thursday. Sleep Well!!
ReplyDeleteJulie
Jess - heard the great news from your dad! Couldn't be happier!! Love ya - Cathy
ReplyDeleteHi dear! So glad it went so well! I think that Adam Fair is a KEEPER! Susan, of course, has also been keeping me "updated".
ReplyDeleteTake care and don't overdo it..
Love, Jen