Wednesday, February 16, 2011

2-16-11

Surgery yesterday went well. It was the last revision of the reconstruction process. I should be done at this point as far as surgeries go. My pain is not as bad as the last surgery which is wonderful. I am definitely sore all over and tired. I never sleep well on my back and being on it all day yesterday did not help. But soon enough I will be able to sleep well again. I am also happy to say i can shower as early as tomorrow. They did not have to put any gauze on the outside. They used that lovely glue again which is fabulous and stitches on the inside that dissolve.

Thanks to all who checked in on me yesterday. It is always great to tell everyone it was another successful surgery!

3 comments:

  1. So happy your pain is less than last time! Let me know if you are up for a visit on Friday - I'll be home with the kids - no school that day. I can bring lunch or just stop by to chat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess - So glad all went well! Keep on the mend! Love ya -- Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear it went well!
    xoxo
    Tiff W.

    ReplyDelete