Sunday, September 19, 2010

9-19-10

Well I am finally at that point where I am ready to read all the books/info I received regarding Breast Cancer. I have a lot of questions regarding my body and my healing now and they seem to have some of the answers. Of course I will do more research and seek out other options, but for now this is a start. One thing I did find out is that fatigue afterwords is normal. An average of 6 months of chemo equals 6 months of fatigue. So that explains why I feel so depleted these days. I have been fighting a cold or some kind of a bug for the last few weeks. However I have been exhausted as long as I can remember. It is all making sense now.

I think I am safe to say the chemo is finally all out of my body. However it took a lot longer than I thought and many permanent changes to my body. Although it was worth it and worked!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your feeling sick. I have been fighting some type of head cold since Labor Day! It just won't go away. At least you can blame your fatigue on chemo. I just blame mine on old age. Oh well... I have an easy week if you want to meet for lunch! Love, Julie

    ReplyDelete