Thursday, September 2, 2010

9-2-10

So the most exciting news yet.....Adam and I are Engaged!!!!Yes that is right he popped the question on Tuesday and of course I said yes. Although I had no idea that night when I came home to dinner and wine, that dessert would be the ring. He was so cool, calm, and collected I would have never guessed. I can definitely say I am still in shock. But most importantly blessed to have a future I have always dreamed of with the man of my dreams. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

6 comments:

  1. Yay! We're so excited for you both!!!
    Love,
    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so exciting and we are so happy for you!

    Love,
    Cheri and Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I said on the phone, I think you are lucky to have him and he is lucky to have you - a perfect match! We are very excited for you and your future together!

    Love, Julie and Irv

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Jess! I am so happy for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Jess and Adam. May your future bring you happiness and love.
    Love Ya!
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Jess! I'm so happy for the two of you!

    ReplyDelete