Jessica....a friend of mine showed me the April issue of Indianapolis Woman mag. with your beautiful picture on the cover. She asked if we are related. The article is very touching and I applaud your courage and willingness to share your story in helping others in this dreadful disease. I wish you the very, very best and a speedy recovery. I'm sure we're probably related somehow way back when. Pls. get well soon, I'll be praying for you.
Glad to hear you are having the beginning of a good week. Hang in there! Not many more treatments left. Give that BF of yours a hug from his 2nd mommy! Love, Jen
Glad your temp is gone and the work week is going well. Everyday you are one day closer to ending chemo! Thinking of you...
ReplyDeleteJulie
Jessica....a friend of mine showed me the April issue of Indianapolis Woman mag. with your beautiful picture on the cover. She asked if we are related.
ReplyDeleteThe article is very touching and I applaud your courage and willingness to share your story in helping others in this dreadful disease.
I wish you the very, very best and a speedy recovery.
I'm sure we're probably related somehow way back when. Pls. get well soon, I'll be praying for you.
Jim Rench, Carmel, IN
Glad to hear you are having the beginning of a good week. Hang in there! Not many more treatments left. Give that BF of yours a hug from his 2nd mommy!
ReplyDeleteLove, Jen