Sunday, June 13, 2010
6-13-10
Well another weekend down and feeling ok. I attended a couple's shower Saturday night and really enjoyed myself. I was so glad to see all of my friends, however I wasn't able to stay long with my lack of energy.My assumption is this week I will slowly start to feel better. At least that is what I am telling myself. I will say my itching has gotten better. I try to not let the mental part get to me as much so I think that helps....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was great to see you Saturday and you looked beautiful! I hope you have a great Monday and looking forward to seeing you again soon!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Tiff
We missed you in Mo on Saturday. Take care and get plenty of rest to let your body prepare for surgery, the next hurdle. I am praying for you and Adam daily.
ReplyDeleteLove, Jennifer