Sunday, June 27, 2010

6-27-10

I realized today that I haven't blogged since Tuesday. Not much has changed though, which is good.

My itching is gone..thank goodness....my hair is growing back...yay...my only slight issue these days is my energy level, however I do the best with what energy I have. I have found that an hour nap goes a long way.

So no complaints here!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that the itching has disappeared!! Anxiously waiting to see how your hair grows back! You are being a true warrior through all of this...so proud of you!! We'll be seeing you soon! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess: Really relieved to hear the results of the recent testing and I'm sure you are thrilled with the relief from the itching! I'm sure each new day will give you increased energy and enthusiasm. You are such a trooper and a complete inspiration to me!
    Love, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is wonderful that the itching has stopped!! I would get done reading your blogs and have second hand sympathy itches. I love your updates, you are the bomb:)

    Tiff sends LOVE from Oregon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear things are continuing to improve! Love, Beth

    ReplyDelete