I can't believe it is already June and I am at the home stretch of this journey. I remember the day I was diagnosed and thinking there is no way I can get through chemo. 16 weeks of hell was my thought and what would that do to my body? However I made it and it didn't kill me. It actually made me stronger mentally. I am a totally different person now then I was 5 months ago.
Today I realized I can continue to be worried about my surgery and the future of this disease or I can choose to see this journey ending with a new chapter in sight. I have the next few weeks to enjoy and I don't want that to be clouded with negativity. I have to remember I am in control of my mind, body, and spirit and cancer will not take that away from me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stay strong and positive!! Enjoy this weekend and I look forward to seeing you and Adam next weekend.
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
Tiff