Tuesday, December 14, 2010
12-14-10
My follow up appointment with the doctor went well today. He removed the gaze and stitches and was very happy with the results. For the next 3 weeks I have to put a daily dressing and medicine on the area but that should not effect the appearance in my clothes. Without going into too much detail, let's just say what he did is amazing. It will take time to get to the actual size it needs to be but by mid January I should be all healed up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are amazing Jess! Skin grafts are some of the most painful procedures one can have done. All the nerve endings are located at the harvest site so you did amazing!! I am so glad to hear you are happy with the results my dear. I am thinking about you so much xoxoxo
ReplyDelete