Monday, July 12, 2010

7-12-10

First blog since surgery and it has taken me forever to complete it. I am either usually passed out from the pain medicine or trying to work on therapy exercises. However I have great help between my sister during the day and Adam at night.

I will say each day I gain more movement and better mobility . I can do more things on my own as simple as using the restroom and pulling my pants up...ha ha...crazy but very true.

Now since this is my blog and I am able to be honest I do want to share my true journey through this time. This surgery by far was the hardest thing I have been through and the worst pain. As I said before each day gets better but this recovery is no joke.


On a lighter side I do want to say thank you to all of those who have emailed, sent letters, gifts, and even food. I appreicate it all and and is very helpful to my family and I right now.

2 comments:

  1. your a real trooper, jessica! your one of the strongest individuals i've ever met....keep it up! i pray for you to have a full and complete recovery. love ya, mom mcclellan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe you are already blogging! I am so happy to hear you can pull up your own pants !:) You are so strong and resiliant I have no doubt you will get through this with flying colors. Please call me for anything you need (or crave!) and I'll bring it to you. I am bringing dinner tomorrow night but will call Jason first to find out what time and what food you would like! Julie

    ReplyDelete