Wednesday, July 28, 2010

7-28-10

Feeling tired and kinda blah....I didn't sleep very well and I can tell it took a toll on me today. I also tried wearing a sports bra today. It was a bit uncomfortable however I think in the long run it will help.

Again thank you to all my friend's who have brought food over. It has helped Adam and I out tremendously. I said last night, we could get use to others cooking for us....ha ha

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there Jess. Irv says to take Tylenol PM and you'll get a great night's sleep!:)

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jess - it was soooo good to see you on Saturday. You look great! I look forward to going out and celebrating "in style" sometime soon!

    Wearing a sports bra helped me a lot, when I was getting the fills. Once I found a comfortable one, I even wore it at night. Either way, you will continue to feel better and better all the time, even though it's sometimes up and down.

    Take care!
    ~Andrea

    ReplyDelete