A SITE TO KEEP FAMILY AND FRIENDS INFORMED ABOUT JESS'S JOURNEY.
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
7-7-10
Feeling much better today and in control of my emotions. Looking forward to dinner with Adam and a glass of wine. Might be the last glass I have for a few weeks....
Susan promised to keep me up-to-date on your surgery tomorrow. You are in our thoughts! We know this is the last big hurdle for you. You have so much love around you, I know you are going to do just great!
I will be thinking of you tomorrow. I was serious earlier, Adam better be keeping me up to date! You are so strong. Everything is going to be okay. I am here for you always. Love, Amy
Jess,
ReplyDeleteSusan promised to keep me up-to-date on your surgery tomorrow. You are in our thoughts! We know this is the last big hurdle for you. You have so much love around you, I know you are going to do just great!
Love,
Cheri and Terry Neil
I will be thinking of you tomorrow. I was serious earlier, Adam better be keeping me up to date! You are so strong. Everything is going to be okay. I am here for you always. Love, Amy
ReplyDeletemy thoughts are with you today. i pray for you to have good recovery....love ya jess!
ReplyDeletemom mcclellan
thought of you all day Friday and can't wait to hear how you are doing. love you jess!
ReplyDelete