Monday, July 5, 2010

7-5-10

Well it's about 4:30 am Monday morning and I can't sleep so I decided to blog. Lately I have been awful about blogging so I feel the need to step it up.
This entire weekend was a blast. We spent Friday night at the Indiana's Game with Liz/Jose and her nephew Caleb. The best part of the night by far,the fireworks. It was such a great experience to watch Caleb in complete happiness as the show started. IT truly was a priceless moment for me.

On Saturday I did my amazing yoga class and then Adan and I had a nice lunch at the
Blue Moon Cafe, new place in Carmel, excellent food and service.

After an afternoon of errands we headed to dinner with some of Adam's friends. Good times, good food, and great company.

Then it was Sunday and we were off to see my family in Ohio. It was a short stay due to my lack of energy these days, but I was very glad to see everyone and catch up. They said they are all avid readers of the blog, so this blog at 4am is to u all.....ha ha

OK off to try and sleep and ease my mind....

2 comments:

  1. Wow - 3 full days of activities! You are obviously getting your life back and I am so happy about that! I'm sending you an email right now!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. My - how did you see the keyboard at 4AM?? Was so good to see you Jess. Will be thinking of you on Friday - hang in there!! We're all pulling for you. Love ya - Cathy

    ReplyDelete