Tuesday, July 20, 2010

7-20-10

Another great Doctor visit today with my Plastic Surgeon. He took out the other drains so I am drain free. YAY! They also put in a small dose(60 cc) into my expanders and will continue to do this for about 4 weeks. Once they have expanded to the size I want then we will wait 2 months to let everything heal. At that point a surgery will take place to take out the temporary expanders and put in the actual implants. Another 2 month healing process will be needed and the last step is the nipple reconstruction.

So all in all hopefully I will be all done by Christmas and before the new year.

3 comments:

  1. What a great way to kick off 2011!! I am so happy for you and admire & respect your positive attitude, thanks for the updates:)

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure Adam is happy to have a girlfriend without drains! :) Hoping each day brings you continued good news!!

    Love, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been out of town for weeks BUT have been keeping updated....I am doing the HAPPY DANCE for you being CANCER FREE!.....// \\ // \\ // \\.....YEAH Praise the Lord! Love ya Jen

    ReplyDelete