Wednesday, July 14, 2010

7-14-10

I WAS GIVEN THE BEST NEWS EVER TODAY....I AM CANCER FREE!! My final report of the lymph node biopsy came back clear and they found no residual cancerous cells in my left breast what so ever. So in my terms Cancer Free....Hell Yeah! I must say!!!!

I got back to the Doctor on Monday for update on my current surgery recovery.

9 comments:

  1. Best news ever!!! We are ALL so happy about the news and we are celebrating with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEEEESSSS!!!! You must be feeling like the weight of the world was just taking off of you. Congrats Jess. You truly are a rock star!

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOOO!!!!! That is the best news ever and couldn't be happier to hear it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What exciting news!!!! I could not be happier for you, Jess,!!! Congratulations!!! You have continued to be so strong throughout this process, there was no doubt you'd come out of it cancer free!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeeeaaahhh!!! Go Jess!!! Best news Ever!!!! You are so tough!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YA HOOOOOO!!!! --- so very happy for you Jess. You beat that bad old cancer vixen!!
    Love ya - Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic news!!! I knew you could beat this!!!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Better late than never! I meant to comment on this news last week when I read it and time slipped away from me. I'm so happy to hear this news and so happy for you! I'm going to try to visit this week. I'll give you a call soon!

    ReplyDelete