Tuesday, August 10, 2010

8-10-10

First day back at work yesterday was great. Of course I was very exhausted by the end of the day however I had such a warm welcome back. My co-workers had decorated my cubicle with tons of letters and inspirational quotes. It definitely brought a smile to my face and made me love them even more.

I will say I am so sore from my doctors appointment yesterday. I believe it was my last injection into the expanders as I am happy with the size as of now. I actually could have them a bit smaller but I think they work with my body shape. I just hope this pain subsides soon.

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there, Jess. Each day marks a new milestone in your cancer-free life! Pretty soon your 2nd surgery will be a faint memory and life will be back to normal.

    Love, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess,

    So glad that you are doing so well and in your final stages of recovery. I think of you often and how incredibly strong and courageous you are! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear!
    I have been thinking about you this week returning to work. So glad everyone has been so supportive and loving.
    The Johnson Inn is open for ya'll to come for a weekend getaway. I will pamper you and Adam.
    Love, Jen

    ReplyDelete