Sunday, August 8, 2010
8-8-10
Well back to work tomorrow...I am healing well and I have been given the ok to return to work. I must say I have missed everyone terribly and can't wait to catch up with them all. I do have another injection tomorrow early morning so I am sure I will be sore for my first day back. But that is just fine. It is one step closer to being done with these expanders.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope you have an easy transition back to work.
ReplyDeleteGood Luck tomorrow, Jess. Sorry I was not in touch last week. It was, unfortunately,
ReplyDelete"migraine week" for me. No idea why all of a sudden I'm getting tons of migraines, but last week was not fun. Anyway, better today and migraines are certainly nothing compared to what you have endured! :)Love, Julie
Hey girl, hope things are going well at work today! I'm sure they are very glad to have you back!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you're having a great day being back at work and hope to see you sometime soon!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Tiff W.