Thursday, August 12, 2010

8-12-10

So this week is almost over and wow has it been long. Who knew I would be so exhausted my first week back. But I am glad to be back and soon enough I will be in a normal routine. I will say my emotions have been everywhere this week. However that is to be expected. I finally met a cancer survivor/ co-worker (Jennifer) who I met via email at the beginning of my journey. It was so amazing to meet her in person and relate on so many levels. I am also attending my first survivors benefit in September with another survivor Andrea. I am so excited for this and know it will be an inspiring day.

Hope the weekend treats everyone well.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jess. Get plenty of rest this weekend - you'll need it to recover from the week. I'm home alot next week with the kids before they go back to school, so let me know if you want to get together! Tell Adam/Jason(?) we said Hi! :)

    Julie

    ReplyDelete