The night before my first surgery. Tomorrow I will have a Port A Cath put in for chemotherapy. They gave me the option to have it put in above my right breast or under my right arm pit. I have chosen to do my right arm pit to avoid a visible scar.
I will say I am little nervous about the procedure. Although it is minor and will only take an hour, I don't think it will be fun...lol...To get my mind off of things today, Heather and I went shopping to find myself a cute sweat outfit to wear. So to say the least, I am trying to be cute at all times tomorrow....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you and Adam. I am only 5 hrs away and will come do anything you need or want me to do! I am a great LaWanda! (ask Susan)
ReplyDeleteGood luck today Jess....hope everything goes smoothly! We're planning on visiting tomorrow afternoon. I'll give you a call.
ReplyDeleteGood luck today, Jess! We are thinking about you. Sounds like you are in good hands so we know everything will go well.
ReplyDeletelove you, jess!! thinking about you all the time!
ReplyDeleteHey Jess, glad to hear that the surgery went well. Give me a call I would like to come and visit you. Love Ya, Mel
ReplyDelete