Friday, February 19, 2010

2-19-10

Friday night and I should be out having dinner or maybe even drinks with friends, however at home and resting. Oh well soon enough I will be out and about again. Today was a pretty similar day to the others. Lack of energy, headaches, and body aches. Hot baths do seem to help with the body aches.

Tomorrow I am making Adam get out and have night away with his band. He will be doing sound for them as he usually does, but has had to put them on the back burner for me recently. His parents have been gracious enough to volunteer to take care of me over night and help him move over the weekend. Luckily I get out of having to help move...yes... I plan to due some work at the office tomorrow, praying for another good day.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jess,

    You will be in very good hands with Susan (aka Susie Q). She will take good care of you AND make you laugh, all bonuses. She is a master packer/mover too. I don't know what I would have done without her 4 years ago when we moved.

    Take care of yourself, rest and you will be up partying again in no time!

    Hugs,
    Cheri and Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Cheri. BUT in this circumstance Susan will be her best when you ask for LaWanda. Let me know how it works out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer, So so true! I know either one will do GREAT.

    ReplyDelete