While I am sitting here at work and getting through the day, I just had a moment of clarification. I woke up feeling very good and ready to take on the day. Now almost five hours later I feel pretty crappy. I realized my small intake of a piece of banana bread and apple sauce this morning contains those sugar that kill my body. It literally will take me from feeling great to needing to lay down in no time. I didn't think to myself, those food items have sugar in them. I was thinking, I need some fruit and applesauce would be good...oh so wrong. The bad thing is my stomach does not do well with sugar free items or even gluten free items. So how do I win? Saltine crackers I guess. They say I will live on them.
But with that said I am going to make it though the day here and rest tonight. I am looking forward to a low key night with Adam. Maybe we will take in a good chick flick...ha ha...I am sure he will love that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry you're not feeling as well now! Get some rest this weekend and I can't wait to see you again Sunday.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Tiff