Sunday, February 21, 2010

2-20-10

It's 11:21 PM Saturday night and oh how late it feels. Although the day has just dragged, I was able to get up and out to the office for a few hours this morning which was nice. However after working and running a few quick errands, I was done energy wise. But with good company, and chick flick movies, I made it through.
I will say the body aches are everywhere now which makes me very uncomfortable and anxious. I really need to try and do some light walking, however my breathing does not seem to agree with that.

Let's pray for a better day tomorrow with more energy and activity.

3 comments:

  1. "May the sun
    bring you new energy by day
    May the moon
    softly restore you by night
    May the rain
    wash away your worries
    May the breeze
    blow new strength into your being
    May you walk
    gently through the world and know
    its beauty all the days of your life."
    — Apache Blessing

    Praying for you ALWAYS. I believe in you & am so proud to have such a strong and wonderful sister!

    Xoxo,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that blessing, Heather. Jess, I will be sending thoughts your way for less aches and more comfort and peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl- I posted this on my Facebook so my mom can see the link, she is not too blog savvy but she really wants to connect with you:)

    Love, Tiff

    ReplyDelete