Well it is 4am and yes I am up. My stomach felt the need to wake me for some quality time in the bathroom...Oh the joy....I also am trying to time taking my medications correctly in the day so I won't be up in the night. I guess I have not gotten it correct yet.
So I told Adam I had to blog about this, but last night I was all excited for movie night. He came home with two good movies, or so we thought. Lets just say the movie "Everbody's Fine", while a good movie with a good cast, was not the comedy we were hoping for. It was more tears for me then laughter...The second movie was not even opened. We read the reviews again and thought maybe not tonight.
Oh well another day tomorrow with family on the way to visit....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment