Monday, February 15, 2010

2-15-10

The waiting game at the hospital, oh what fun. One test down(MRI) and two more to go today, bone scan and ultra sound. At 12 we meet with the doctors to go over all tests this past week to clarify the treatments moving forward.

On a brighter side, I received a wonderful gift from Adam yesterday, a Netbook computer. Basically a smaller version computer I can take everywhere to get on email and internet. I love it and of course it is pink... It is already coming in handy to pass time and stay up to date on things.

5 comments:

  1. you have such a good man by your side!!! i'll call you later to talk. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jess - glad to hear some good news that it has not spread to the abdomen, pelvis, and lungs!! Thinking of you today sweetie!! Hey - can I be Adam's Valentine too so I can get a new notebook??? Gee-- must be nice!! Thanks Adam for taking such good care of Jess! I'll be checking in often --- know I'm here for ya!! Love --- Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that the netbook is pink! adam rocks. good luck today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, Adam is the best. Glad to hear all is going well and that you are doing so good through it all. Love you and I'll continue to keep your speedy recovery in my prayers. Big hugs! Love, Julie Schrader

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jess, just talked to your dad and he gave us an update. It's great news that nothing is showing up elsewhere! Nice new toy you got from Adam; now there's no excuse for not posting info! We're thinking about you every day! Love, Debby and Jerry

    ReplyDelete