Thursday, March 11, 2010

3-11-10


So tonight I had Adam shave the rest of my head. I was tired of the itching and hurting of the buzzed look. Surprisingly when I looked in the mirror this time, it wasn't that bad. I think I actually can rock a shaved head. That's a good feeling.

11 comments:

  1. Lookin' good! You do rock it, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can definitely rock a shaved head! i like it even better now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are living proof that a person does not need hair to be beautiful! Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so great!
    Love ya!
    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, you make it look good!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jess,
    You're just as cute without the hair! And think of all the time you'll save in the morning - and all the hairspray money you can spend on something else. :-) Hope your weekend is a good one. Love, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bald is beautiful!!! Especially on you!! You look gorgeous!! Your definitely one that can pull this off!! Love ya, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. You absolutely rock the shaved head! I love it and you're beautiful! ~Jess

    ReplyDelete