Saturday, March 6, 2010

3-6-10

Friday night 5 am and of course my body wants to spike a fever. This is what I had dreaded but was told it could happen. After monitoring and talking to my Oncologists he suggested Adam and I head to the ER for some testing. So we spent most of Saturday morning/afternoon getting tests done. All labs came back ok and white blood cell count good. So no infection, my body just hates me today...ha ha.

Resting now and sad I missed a gorgeous day outside. Hopefully the evening will be in my favor and tomorrow as well.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there, Jess. I'm thinking of you! Recovery week begins and it's going to be warm this week so hoping you can get out for some sunny walks! Call me if you want a walking partner - I'm only 10 minutes away now.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess - It is a sunny Sunday in Centerville and I'm catching up on your news. Excited to see the tumor is shrinking due to the chemo!!! Know the genetic news is not what any of us wanted to hear --- but now you know the whole story and can better prepare for your future!!! Glad you got out and had some exercise time --- time for yourself is always a good thing!! And I actually do like those scarves---heck -- you're just a pretty girl Jess!! Love ya ---- thinking of you --- Aunt Cathy

    ReplyDelete