Monday, March 15, 2010

3-15-10

Another round of Chemo completed successfully. When doing his examination,
Dr. Schneider said he could barely even feel the mass to measure. He said I am responding very well to Chemo as the mass continues to shrink. So I was extremely happy to hear that.

Resting this evening as I am not feeling the best. It could be worse though and I know tomorrow will be a better day.

Hope everyone had a good Monday!

Thanks Liz for going today. I know it was hard for you to be back in a hospital experiencing all of that, but your a great friend and you did it for me. I needed that so thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the positive news! See u in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess! I'm so happy to hear things are going well and the chemo is working. You sound good and you look great...keep smiling!

    ReplyDelete