Sunday, March 7, 2010

3-7-10

What a difference a day makes. Temperature finally back to normal and feeling much better. Adam and I were actually able to get out for a bit to do some errands. I wish I would have been up for taking a walk in this gorgeous weather, but maybe this week. Just glad to report no fever and recovery week is here....YEAH!

I meet with my plastic surgeon tomorrow morning to go over surgery and my options. I am definitely eager to find out how all of this will work, although I have been informed it will probably be multiple surgeries...boo..

Until tomorrow....

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl. I'm sorry to hear about the fever and the day in the ER. Yuck. I'm glad things are better. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess,
    I just heard tonight from Lindsay what you are going through. I am so sorry to hear this is happening to you. I think of you often and will continue to say little prayers that this is just a bump in the road that I know you will jump over! I wish you many little joys that you talked about through each day as you fight this fight! I know we haven't talked in a long time, but if there is something that I can do I will!!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete