The weather was gorgeous today, however I was not able to enjoy as I wanted. For some reason today I was very tired and nausea. Had to take my nausea medicine which does not help with my drowsiness.
I am hoping for a good day tomorrow and maybe some time outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jess,
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a much better day tomorrow as it is suppose to be a gorgeous day! I am also glad to hear that the chemo is working, and keep having your positive attitude!
Love,
Heidi
I hope you are able to get out today and enjoy the sunshine. If not, just lay there and rest and look out the window! It sure has been nice to hear the birds chirping already! Take Care!
ReplyDeleteLove, Julie
Hoping today is a better day! Spring is just around the corner with tons of beautiful, sunny days to enjoy!
ReplyDelete