Well Recovery Week is great although last night Adam and I did make a short trip to the ER. At the end of the work day I noticed my legs and feet were very swollen and uncomfortable. After checking in with the on call Oncologists, he recommended to get it checked out to make sure there were no blood clots. Luckily it was a short trip and everything was fine. Just another fun Thursday evening for Adam and I ...ha ha.
Looking forward to having dinner tonight with Adam's family and Jennifer. I know I can always count on laughs and entertainment with the Fair family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm excited too!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you had to go to the ER, but I am glad your results were positive! Have a fabulous weekend!
ReplyDeleteYour little trips to the ER give new meaning to "date night" for you and Adam! Glad all is well and VERY glad that you do get those things checked out immediately! You never know when something is serious so keep dropping by the ER whenever you feel like it. Hoping you have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteJulie