Sunday, March 14, 2010

3-14-10

I had to blog about our great experience at church today. Our good friends Jess & John stayed very persistent in asking us to attend service and we finally we able to. The sermon for the day really hit home and it was exactly what I needed. Adam and I both loved the church and will be going back for sure.

So thank Jess & John and we will definitely see you at church again soon.

3 comments:

  1. Jess....HI honey, it is Dotti Thacker. Wow..is all I can say. You look great with your new look...very beautiful!! I heard the news and just had to get a hold of you!! You look and sound like you are in good spirits...you are very strong and brave!! Just wanted to send my love!!!

    xoxo
    Dotti

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely think church is a wonderful component to add to your journey! Hoping all goes well tomorrow - I'll be thinking of you!
    Love, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Glad u had a good day! See u bright and early tomorrow morning! Liz

    ReplyDelete