Thursday, April 1, 2010

04-01-10

April 1st and the Article is out. If you would like to see it online, click the link below. My story is in there as well.

http://bit.ly/dya5k0

What a good lift to a not so hot day!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Jess! I just saw the article this morning and it's AMAZING! You look gorgeous and your story is truly inspiring. I so admire your positivity, grace, and spirit during this entire process. Keep it up - we're so proud of you!

    Linda and Jeremy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up, hottie? You look fabulous on the cover! And your story sounded great. You really are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful article, Jess! Not to copy the other comments, (but to copy the other comments)you are inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jess- I just saw the article. You look absolutely beautiful! Your strength is incredible and inspiring! It's been such a long time and I would love to reconnect with you.
    Keep it up, girl!
    ~Karen
    karen.bushouse@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jess, what a gorgeous picture! You look absolutely amazing! Can't wait to read the article. I hope you are feeling good, and have a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jess you look amazing! I'm so proud of you for doing the article and keeping such a positive outlook! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jess,
    Wow, you look fabulous!! I so admire your courage in sharing your story as you go through this really rough journey. Your mother is beaming down on you - I know she's up there saying, "That's my girl!" Love, Aunt Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jess! The article and picture is great! I can't wait to get a copy for myself! Your blog and the article are a such a good mix of courage and vulnerability, that's what makes your story so inspirational. I can't wait to see you this month!

    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete