Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

It is Easter and I would love to be with my family enjoying the day, however I am at the hospital for a little stay. As most of you know yesterday I woke up with tons of pain in my head/jaw and was in bed all day. Then about 4 am this morning I woke with a fever, so we headed to ER. After looking at my WBC the DR. decided it would be best to admit me to monitor my counts and my fever. At first I was not loving that idea, however glad I did as my pain is still pretty high and they have the meds...ha ha

My dad and Sue are driving over from Ohio tonight to see us for Easter. Of course Adam is here toughing Easter out with me at the hosp. Oh when will Normal happen again?

5 comments:

  1. Jess: I am so sorry to hear about your tough days and all that pain! I wish I could share it with you! I'm happy you are getting good meds at the hospital though!:) Please know I am praying for you and Iknow there will be better days ahead. Keeping thinking about the future and stay focused on the prize! I will do anything for you, so please let me know if you or Adam need anything! Next Easter will be better - I promise!

    Love, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica! I am so sorry you are in the hospital. Take advantage of those pain meds! I wish I was in Indy :-( Sending good thoughts your way...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, we really missed you today and are all thinking about you!! We told your dad and Sue to tell you that we love you and are hopeful you feel better very soon. Hang in there, kiddo! And tell Adam we think he's the BEST!! Love, Aunt Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missed you and Adam today at the Easter feast! There was tons of food!! Take care -hope you feel better soon!
    Love, A. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jess,
    Sorry to hear that you had such a rough weekend. Hope you're feeling a little better today. We're sending good thoughts your way! Love, Ivan, Andrea and Avery

    ReplyDelete