Wednesday, April 14, 2010

4-14-10

Side effects are here...boo... The body aches started last night and are hitting me hard today. Not sure how long they will last but praying they will be gone by the weekend. I can handle being tired but the body aches are the worst. It makes it hard to do much of anything.

Tomorrow is a new day and it can only get better right?

4 comments:

  1. Jess,
    Sorry to hear that the body aches have arrived already - I'm sure you were hoping it would be different this time. Hopefully they will be gone by the weekend so you can enjoy everyone being around for the race and party. Hang in there - every day is closer to the end. Love, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess,
    Bummer on the body aches! I hope they don't last all week, but if you can't make it to the race, we will all still be there for you. Megan and I are driving over Friday night; hopefully we'll catch you at some point. Love, Aunt Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess - I was hoping this round would not be so bad! Sorry to hear about the body aches. I hope you are well for the upcoming weekend. While I won't be there -- I'll be thinking of you as always! Love ya - A. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica, Sorry to hear about the side effects and body aches. I am a 1 year Breast Cancer Survivor and I can officially say "I know how you feel". I have been there done that, ha ha! My aches and pains would always come 2 to 4 days after each chemo treatment. Just remember that there is a light at the end of your journey. Just keep your eye on the prize (last day of chemo/radiation)! I recently came across your website by reading the April issue of Indianapolis Woman, what a great article. It seems that you have a great support team backing you and let me tell you that is what you need the most of!!!!! I truly believe I would not be where I am today without my support team. Hopefully your aches and pains will subside for the walk this weekend. I am looking forward to the walk myself, it brings up so many emotions, but all in all it will be a great day! Like I told my 7 year old son when he asked Mommy what happened to your pretty long hair? "Honey, that just means the medicine is working". Which means you are having aches and pains because the medicine is working. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers daily throughout your "journey". Please call on me, if you wish, day or night, my email address is: sarah-robinson@comcast.net. Remember TAKE CARE OF YOU! Stay strong and positive! You can do it! ~Sarah Robinson

    ReplyDelete