Out of the hospital....Yay!!!! My WBC was good and Dr gave the ok to go. I have never been so happy to be home. Although Clarian North is a wonderful hospital and the nurses were amazing, I couldn't take one more day trapped. It is crazy what little things I realized I take for granted and never will again as in taking a shower, using the restroom without restrictions, and being able to move my arm. All little things that I promise I will cherish moving forward.
Thanks for every one's encouraging words and prayers. All the positive energy got me home and is allowing me to heal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay!! So happy to hear you have been sprung! I agree - it's no fun being in the hospital! Jack and I can completely attest to that! :)
ReplyDeleteSo happy you're home! Hope every day is a little bit better than the last!
ReplyDeleteNOw that you are home, no more little trips to the ER on the weekends! Get out and enjoy the beautiful sunshine and warm weather this weekend. I am thinking of you! Julie
ReplyDelete