So another round of chemo done. Taxol went fine. No reactions at all just a long process. Feeling good thus far, just tired from all the benadryl they give you. Praying for a good week and less side effects from the drug.
Dad and Sue thanks for coming today. I know it might have been a little boring for you two, however it was good company for me. Well when I was awake..ha ha
Keep you all posted on how the week goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm breathing a sigh of relief that you are finished with another treatment - I can't wait till you have your last one and I'm sure you can't either! Sending positive thoughts your way that you will experience very few side effects this week! Julie
ReplyDeleteHey Jessica! It's Jennifer Verkamp (Air Tan client). I have to say you are BEAUTIFUL! Wow. What a strong woman you are and what a great, great article on you in Indianapolis Woman. I am the daughter of a breast cancer survivor. My Mom is approaching almost 20 years now! I love your blog and feel proud of you!!! You rock! Please let me know if you ever need anything 627-6169 (seriously!). I hope to see you sometime soon. Keep on keeping on, girl!
ReplyDeleteJennifer (jpverkamp1@hotmail.com if you want or I'm on FB)