Thursday, April 29, 2010

4-29-10

One more day until the weekend and I look forward to being pain free. It is amazing how these body aches travel in waives and leave behind varies levels of pain. The pain has been bearable today, however at times very discomforting. I am proud to say I have not had to take any pain meds this week and I don't plan on it. I think it is a pride thing....

Everyone have a wonderful weekend and enjoy some R&R.

2 comments:

  1. Jess - rest up on the weekend! If you're going to have the rain we are -- not much one can do outside. Going to get some of Michelle's stuff tomorrow at UK. Can't believe her first year is over - she comes home Thursday. Take care sweetie!! Thinking of you as always!! Love ya - A. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess: Iknow it is a pride thing with you re: pain meds, but please take them when you can. Pain is a real drain on your body and creates alot of stress for you so please don't be too hard on yourself with this issue! Loved our time together for lunch - let's do it again soon! Love - Julie

    ReplyDelete