Today is much better. The body aches have decreased and seem to be allowing me to manage. I pray for a great weekend and some fun with all the festivities. I know the weather will be a little cool, however I am looking forward to seeing everyone and participating in such an important event.
A quick fun note, I was asked to do a short interview via phone for WIBC Radio tomorrow morning. I am excited and honored they would ask me to share my story.
Oh and by the way, Randall the shirts are awesome. Thank you so much for donating your time and services to a great cause.
Marianne and Steve thank you for allowing us to use your home. I am looking forward to the party and your place will be perfect. And an early thanks to all of Adam's friends for putting the party together. Words can't describe what it means to me and how blessed I feel to have you all as friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have a great weekend! I wish I was there to share in it all. Love, Amy
ReplyDeleteGlad you're feeling a little better for the weekend, don't wear yourself out tomorrow though! Wish I was going to be around for it. Still thinking and praying for you though :) Get a hold of me soon!
ReplyDeleteBams
Jess: Just catching up on your posts. I've been in Atlanta with Rachel for a school band trip. Sorry, but not surprised, about the side effects. I hope you are enjoying the weekend and so happy you are surrounded by so many loving friends and family! Love, Juile
ReplyDelete