Monday, April 5, 2010

04/05/2010

Well still in hosp..boo... I was hoping to be out by now but that is not the case. Although my temp is normal and I am feeling much better, my WBC is still very low. My Dr. said he would like it increase before I can leave. So praying for that to happen tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you are still in the hospital but glad the fever is gone and you are feeling better. Think of this as a 'mini vacation' and try to picture the beach out the window and hear the sounds of the surf when you close your eyes! :) Thinking of you!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just want you to know that I am thinking of you. You are a strong person and I know you can make it through this. Love Ya! Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jess,

    I am so bummed to hear you are in the hospital! I hope your WBC skyrockets and you can get on outta there. I just shared your on-line story with some co-workers and it was so inspiring for everyone! First of all you look absolutely gorgeous in your cover shot, but most importantly your positive message has such a huge impact. People were saying, "oh my gosh I dont think I could be so positive if that happened to me" and a lot of them probably could not. I am so proud of you!! Thanks for sharing, this is such a great way to keep in touch even though we are 2,000 miles apart. Love, Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jess!

    Would you mind bringing back some of the good meds to share with us? It'd be kind of like when people bring in McD's to share with the team for breakfast... but better!

    Thinking of you and your pretty pretty head! :)

    - Sam

    ReplyDelete