Thursday, April 22, 2010

4-22-10

Recovery week is still going well. I am happy to say I have been able to exercise this week and do a little extra with the help of my co-workers. They have pushed me to start doing the stairs two times a day. Keep in mind we work on the 10th floor and let me tell you it is a workout.

So thank you ladies we will continue to tone our legs and butt at work....

3 comments:

  1. I think I should join you for the stair workouts. ;) I hope you have a wonderful day!
    Love,
    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! If you can do 10 flights of stairs while undergoing chemo, surely I can get my butt on the treadmill for an hour! You have motivated me! :) Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all of Team Rock Pink! What an amazing accomplishment! I wish I could have been there, but was rooting for you all from Chicago!

    ReplyDelete